Come on. At least spell the players' names correctly.
1. "Josh Reddick, gets' ready for the bat cage."
2. "Catcher Jarrod Saltalamacchia makes the fans happy, with autographs."
3. "Picher Jon Lester talks with teammates."
4. "Left handed pitcher, Andrew Miller stretches."
5. "Che-Hsuan Lin, and Ryan Kalish work out."
6. "Pitchers workout in the background as ball are kept in the waiting."
7. "Jason Varitek signs autograph for a happy crowd today..."
8. "Leading the pack Catcher Jarrod Saltalamacchia, Jason Varitek, and Louis Exposito, as the players walk to the field for the first workout." (Louis?)
9. "Players take turn at the batting cage."
10. "Reflection of the workout on Jason Variteck's helmet."
11. "New relief pitcher Bobby Jenks, works out as Josh Beckett is in back."
12. "Junichi Tazawa and Kyle Welland steach out."
13. "The media reflects on Josh Beckett's sunglasses." ("Maz, where have we seen sunglasses like that before? Hmmmm...")
I certainly hope it was a spastic, comma-happy intern in charge of the captions. And not... Paid. Sportswriters.
I saw that crap too. I was going to do a post about how they could send me down there, I'd write better captions, and take better pictures than theirs--which look like they were taken with the first digital camera.
Post a Comment