1. I think I said I didn't hate the Yankees anymore. I don't know about that. Because the thought of them winning the WS this year is as revolting as four and twenty Magnums baked in a pie.
2. Ron Calloway and Jermaine Van Buren
3. I never really understood blogging. Vain and self-absorbed much? Who the fuck is reading this shit? Then, I don't know, I don't know what happened. I realized I didn't necessarily need anyone to read my blog. It's a compulsion. I did it for myself.
At the same time, I am vain and HOPELESSLY self-absorbed.
4. I shouldn't have said that Jeff Bailey has a low IQ. That was sort of mean and personal. I'm sorry, JB.
5. I thought Lenny Dinardo had some kind of potential. I liked him. But at the Futures game I was irritated by his start. I realize now that Lenny D is nearly useless.
Very nice! I found a place where you can
make some nice extra cash secret shopping. Just go to the site below
and put in your zip to see what's available in your area.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money
Hey, at least someone other than me commented!
I SPENT over $900 last month having some to mostly fun.
Post a Comment