I'm not going to do game summaries for the past 3 or 4 games. That's all there is. It's a lot of work for very little payoff and yeah, I'm being lazy. I'm hayfevery and I had a VERY BAD DAY AT WORK and I ate biscuits for supper last night.
So in lieu of keeping track of Pawtucket while they're on the road, I'm going to make a list.
RED SOX PLAYERS THAT I HAVE SEEN CRY ON TELEVISION
1. Nomar, when Ted Williams died.
2. Brian Daubach, postgame when he hit a HR offa Wakefield in Chicago. Aw. How much did you love Daubach?
3. Johnny Damon - I don't remember the circumstances. It was subtle, though.
4. Tim Wakefield after you-know-who did you-know-what.
5. Bill Mueller in '04, sobbing in Francona's arms. AHEM. HRRMBLE.
6. Wade Boggs in 86, copiously and unashamedly.
7. Orlando Cabrera, his first visit back when he was with Anaheim.