HITTING... DAILY PREPARATIONMental Routine:
- Know your body; are you feeling weak or strong; MIND must stay strong!
- Know the pitcher; what does he feature
- Know pitcher's stats going into game (command/numbers)
- Know YOUR ZONE
- Know game situation when you go to plate; what job needs to get done/PLAN
- Positive self talk - Evict negative thoughts
- Utilize video when neededPhysical Routine:
- Front Toss
- Short Bat
- Happy Gilmore (Walk Thru)
- On Deck Routine
- Personal additional drills used in routine
"Drills used in routine."
Either that or "Billy Madison."
Wow. Thanks for taking care of that for me.
Post a Comment